- Have the oxygen you need, when you need it, independent of gas company price increases, fees, weather, and delivery schedules.
- HVO™ Systems are a safe, reliable, economical alternative to compressed and liquid oxygen tanks.
- Our patented, CE certified systems are running in studios, clinics, institutions and educational facilities throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
- High Volume Oxygen (HVO™) has been in operation since 2011 manufacturing state-of-the-art, modular, expandable oxygen systems for the scientific glass, torch glass, veterinary, aquaculture, and hydroponic industries.
How it Works
The diagram below shows an HVO system with six oxygen concentrators and one storage tank. Configurable options include the size of the oxygen storage tank, the compressor type (Standard/Mighty Mite/MAX), the relay-box size (3 and 5 outlets) and the number of oxygen concentrators attached. The Mighty Mite can handle a maximum of five 10 LPM oxygen concentrators, whereas the MAX can handle up to six.
Modular and Expandable
Maintain your investment by growing your system as your needs grow. The following diagram illustrates a complete system (top) and a drone expansion system (bottom) to increase capacity. Note that one or more drones may be added to expand the system. In addition, you may add 20, 30, 60 and 80 gallon oxygen storage tanks.
Reasons to Own an HVO System
The patented HVO System is the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow oxygen applications.
- Independence -- Produce your own oxygen quietly, efficiently and inexpensively
- Patented technology -- We've done our research to produce a modular, reliable system that can meet the needs of your business.
- Expandability – Simply add components as your shop grows.
- Simplicity – Runs on household current and is fully automated.
- Eco-friendly -- The “green” solution to oxygen will end paying for the transport and fuel costs of heavy steel cylinders.
- Parallel System – Swap out concentrators for maintenance with no down time.
- Price – Lowest cost industrial oxygen generating plant on the market. Compare us to oxygen tanks and oxygen systems from AirGas, Airsep, OGSI, Praxair, PCI, Aire Liquid, and others.
- Safety – Oxygen rated parts, CE certified, no special permits required due to low storage volume and pressure.
We build customer relationships for life. We have a 100% approval rating and stand behind our products, which are made in the USA and come with a three year warranty.
The patented HVO™ System is the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow applications. Learn how our systems can generate low-cost, perpetual oxygen for your business.
We care about you! Drop us a line to see how our oxygen solutions can work for your business or institution.