Make your own oxygen for pennies a day. Eliminate the cost and logistics of tank delivery.
- HVO™ Systems are a safe, reliable, economical alternative to compressed and liquid oxygen tanks.
- Our patented, CE certified systems are running in studios, institutions and educational facilities throughout the USA, Canada, Europe and Japan.
- High Volume Oxygen (HVO™) has been in operation since 2011 manufacturing state-of-the-art, modular, expandable oxygen systems for the scientific glass, torch glass, veterinary, aquaculture, and hydroponic industries.
About the High Volume Oxygen (HVO) System
The following diagram illustrates a complete HVO system. Note that the three AC outlet relay box may be replaced with a five AC outlet relay box to increase the number of O2 concentrators that may be connected. The individual components may be purchased and assembled into a complete system, or you may buy a pre-assembled, tested and fully warranted system. See the Products page for a list of products and pricing.
Modular and Expandable
Maintain your investment by growing your system as your needs grow. The following diagram illustrates a complete system (right) and a drone expansion system (left) to increase capacity. Note that one or more drones may be added to expand the system. In addition, you may add 20, 30, 60 and 80 gallon oxygen storage tanks.
Why do you need the HVO System?
The patented HVO System is the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow oxygen applications.
- Independence -- Produce your own oxygen quietly, efficiently and inexpensively
- Patented technology -- We've done our research to produce a modular, reliable system that can meet the needs of your business.
- Expandability – Simply add components as your shop grows.
- Simplicity – Runs on household current and is fully automated.
- Eco-friendly -- The “green” solution to oxygen will end paying for the transport and fuel costs of heavy steel cylinders.
- Parallel System – Swap out concentrators for maintenance with no down time.
- Price – Lowest cost high pressure oxygen system on the market.
- Safety – Oxygen rated parts, CE certified, no special permits required due to low storage volume and pressure.
We build customers for life. We have a 100% approval rating and stand behind our products. Everything we sell is proudly made in the USA and comes with a three year warranty to back it up. Everything we sell is proudly made in the USA.
The patented HVO™ System is the link between oxygen concentrators and high-pressure, high-flow applications. Learn how our HVO™ System can help you generate pressurized, point source oxygen for pennies a day.
We care about our customers. Drop us a line to see how our oxygen solutions can work for you.