Calculate your oxygen cost
The calculator will show you:
- Your Return on Investment (ROI) period, i.e. how long until your system has paid for itself.
- Systems that are optimized to provide the best cost/benefit ratio.
- Configurations that use our new MAX product, which supports up to six 10 LPM oxycons per compressor.
- Systems that support a sustained flow of up to 240 LPM.
NOTE: Veterinary systems have special features and are priced separately. Please contact us for more information.
- The configurations produced by this tool are for illustration only. Contact Us to ensure that you get the best configuration for your needs.
- Remember to account for the cost of downtime in your shop due to bleeders, as well as unavailability of tank delivery on weekends and holidays. We estimate that, on average, 5-10 work days per year are lost for these reasons. The HVO™ System ensures that oxygen is always available.
- New HVO systems and oxygen concentrators purchased through HVO are covered by a three year warranty.
- The burst flow rate is a rate that exceeds the maximum LPM capacity of all connected oxygen concentrators for a limited period of time. The greater the HVO™ System's compressed oxygen storage capacity, the longer the burst rate can be sustained. You can increase capacity by adding storage tanks and drones.
- Electricity cost is factored into the calculation of return-on-investment at a rate of 12 cents per kilowatt hour, which is the US national average. To check US rates, visit this link. The cost-of-power calculation assumes an eight hour work day, during which the system is generating oxygen 100% of the time. This is an overly rigourous assumption, as HVO systems will typically charge your tanks and then turn off as you use the supply of generated oxygen.